Well, if you incorporate an outro into your YouTube video, you are increasing the watch time. Therefore, you can understand that outros are a significant part of a YouTube video. Besides, if you can come up with a practical and attractive outro, it will help you to grow your channel.
To be precise, with the help of a potential outro, the results of your video will improve. You will witness that a lot of people are subscribing to your channel, and views are also increasing. So, make sure that your YouTube outros are up to the mark.
Definition of YouTube outro
Sometimes, YouTube outro is also known as the end screen. So, you can understand that the outros are the ending of the videos. In an outro, you can incorporate numerous other things. One of the most important things that you can include in your outros is the call to action buttons.
Well, you have to understand that increasing the views of your video is the most important thing to focus on. Therefore, try to convey your message through your video. After that, you can add outros to specify the message that you want to tell people.
What are the different types of contents that you can use for your outros?
If you can study a bit, you will find that there are four types of contents that you can use in your outros. In other words, these four types of substances are also called elements. So, let us have a look at the four elements that you can incorporate in your end screens.
- Video or playlist- Well, it will allow you to link to a specific video as well as a playlist consists of different videos.
- Subscribe- This element will allow you to link your channel. And for that reason, a viewer can visit your channel and click on the subscribe button.
- Channel- It is also an essential element. This element will help you to link with different YouTube channels.
What are the outro requirements?
Well, there are some requirements if you want to come up with a YouTube outro. Therefore, if you want your outro to be engaging and interactive, you have to take care of the requirements. So, here is the list of outro requirements that you must know.
- Outro resolution
It is one of the important outro requirements. Whenever you are making an outro for YouTube, you have to make sure that the aspect ratio must be 16:9. And the resolution must be 1920px X 1080px.
- Outro element dimensions and sizes
If you look at the YouTube outro template, you will find out that it has a lot of elements of different sizes and shapes. So, whenever you are making a YouTube outro of 1920px X 1080px, here are some of the dimensions that you can check.
- Subscribe – 294px X 294px
- Channel – 294px X 294px
- Website link – 294px X 294px
- Video playlist – 615px X 345px
- Length of the outro
Length is another requirement of the outro. So, always try to come up with an outro that is short in length. Or else, if your outro is long and extended, it will become monotonous to the viewers. And for that reason, viewers will deter themselves from your video.
Some of the best outro practices to adapt
Well, if you want your outro to perform according to your preference, make sure to change some healthy practices. We assure you that it will help you a lot. So, to ease out your confusion, we are providing you with the methods that you must adopt.
- Make sure that you have a goal in mind. It is the first thing that you should do.
- Also, try to craft your outro in such a way it comes to the audience as clean and straightforward.
- Besides, you have to make sure that you are consistent with your brand. It is one of the most important things to check.
- Make your YouTube videos holistically. It will help the viewers to connect with your channel precisely.
Process of creating a YouTube outro
Now, we are about to come across the process of making a YouTube outro. So, here are the steps to follow.
- Step 1– Craft a new video project and choose the background according to your preference.
- Step 2– Add placeholder shapes along with the annotations.
- Step 3– Now, it is time to save it as a template.
- Step 4– In this step, all you have to do is to upload your videos.
- Step 5– Publish your video
So, these are most of the things to know about outros. And check the InVideo video making tool to create amazing videos.